Author Topic: OHC does not work  (Read 3388 times)

handson

OHC does not work
« on: August 19, 2015, 09:56:43 AM »
The OHC does not work now after I trying to reinstall the bootloader according to the 4.2.4. I think I leave the firmware programming jumper of the OHC in the standard position during the programming.
Now the two green LEDs on the top of the FTDI chip are always blinking after I pluging in the USB. And the OHC can not be connected to the KiloBot Controller. What could I do? Thanks
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:58:34 AM by handson »

handson

Re: OHC does not work
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 11:17:43 AM »
I was trying to reinstall the firmware for the OHC via AVR studio, but it always displays:

Setting mode and device parameters.. OK!
Entering programming mode.. FAILED!
Leaving programming mode.. FAILED!

Could you help me out? Thanks.

The OHC does not work now after I trying to reinstall the bootloader according to the 4.2.4. I think I leave the firmware programming jumper of the OHC in the standard position during the programming.
Now the two green LEDs on the top of the FTDI chip are always blinking after I pluging in the USB. And the OHC can not be connected to the KiloBot Controller. What could I do? Thanks

kteam

• Administrator
Re: OHC does not work
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 09:37:12 AM »
Hi,

first you have to verify if the AVRispMkII is correctly recognize when you plug your OHC.
If yes, sometimes you have to reconfigure the FUSE before programming the flash.
Goes in FUSES tab and configure the FUSES as:
o EXTENDED 0xFF
o HIGH 0xD8
o LOW 0xCE

Best regards
K-Team