Author Topic: Hemisson and programming  (Read 14883 times)

Jkoli

Hemisson and programming
« on: June 23, 2011, 06:15:44 PM »
Hi, i am new to pic programming....and i have made a code for the hemisson in CCS PIC demo compiler..and i want to upload it..i read the manual but i am afraid of doing something that will damage the robot..so i would like to know if there is any feedback on how to do it or what to avoid :)

I am new to programming...

Thank you for your time

kteam

• Administrator
Re: Hemisson and programming
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 09:37:14 AM »
Dear Jkoli,

if you don't disconnect the robot while uploading your new prog, there is no problem.

Best regards,
K-Team

Sharee Lamielle

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 04:39:03 AM »
 :D  I came to learn about it!

bslimanea

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 04:21:32 PM »
Hi all,
We bought a Hemisson our engineering school for teaching. The problem and the linear camera does not work. After examination I discovered that a +5 V pin connector prgarammation is not connected to the other two pins (which prevented to program the PIC16F876.).
I wish sovoir or is what I can find file. Hex to be programmed in the microcontroller of HemlinCam

bslimanea

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 04:26:58 PM »
Hi all and excuse me for my bed english
here is my question
We bought a Hemisson for our engineering school for teaching. The problem is that the linear camera does not work. After examination I discovered that a +5 V pin in the programmation connector is not connected to the other two +5V (which prevented to program the PIC16F876.)
I want to know where I can findthe . Hex file to be loaded in the microcontroller of HemlinCam
Thanks for your replay

kteam

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 01:45:34 PM »
Hi,

if you need the .hex file for the HemLinCam, please send an e-mail to info(at)k-team.com to request it.
We will send it asap.

Best regards
K-team