Author Topic: OHC connection problem  (Read 4965 times)

Narutard94

OHC connection problem
« on: July 23, 2014, 10:19:57 AM »
The OHC could not be downloaded with a new program. We noticed it says "Could not connect to AVRISP mkII on USB". This was not the first time we encountered this problem, but whenever it happens, we solve it by reconnecting the USB or reinstalling the driver.

This time, however, these solutions do not work anymore.  We tried to install the driver (from the FTDI folder of the KilobotController) of the device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers of the Device manager. But now, the device status indicates that "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)".

We have tried this several times on different laptops and the results were the same. How do we fix this problem? :(

prahladdas

Re: OHC connection problem
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 12:30:13 PM »
This is purely driver problem which happened with me also. First install AVR studio 4.19 which is given in CD along with Kilobots.
Then Disable driver signature of windows. You can find many links for that on internet. Now from Device Manager right click on AVRISP mkII
and update drivers by automatically update drivers option. It worked for me.

angelinahadley

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 09:10:43 AM »
Which OS is not able for using OHC?Will it work in Window 7 because I recently joined this platform and having no idea before..
Your answer will be highly appreciated..

Article Spinner
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 11:02:26 AM by angelinahadley »

kteam

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 08:10:50 AM »
Hello,

yes it works on Win7. We have also test it on WinXP but not on Win8.1 yet.

Best regards