|Introduction||Applications||Specifications||Packs||Manuals / Downloads||Distributors|
Hemisson Standard Pack
- Hemisson Robot Hemisson is delivered fully assembled and programmed with example of basic behaviors: obstacle avoidance, line following, TV remote control and dance demonstration.
- Serial Cable To connect Hemisson to the serial port of your PC. A USB < > Serial bridge can be used for computers without a serial port.
- 9V Battery Provides 2-hours autonomy in obstacle avoidance mode. This is a standard 9V battery. We recommend using rechargeable battery for intensive use.
- Hemisson User's manual A clear manual to make your first steps with Hemisson.
- Felt-pen This standard felt-pen allows to plot the trajectory of the robot by setting it in the slot in the center of Hemisson.
- Additional software Hemisson's CD includes the firmware source code reusable with the CCS C compiler, many libraries, and an electronic version of Hemisson's Documentation. Updated versions and more software is available on the website.
Ref. HemiPack, 1-month warranty.
Hemisson Deluxe Pack
The Deluxe Pack includes all the elements of the Standard Pack, and provides the following additional features:
- Webots-Hemisson & Bot-Studio Bot-Studio is a visual programming interface to program your Hemisson robot. It allows to build your own robot's behavior by linking motor states to transition on sensor readings, all this without write a line of code. You can then either simulate it with Webots-Hemisson or upload it to the real robot. Webots-Hemisson allow environment modeling and 3D simulation of the robot's behavior.Webots-Hemisson and Bot-Studio are provided in a solftware package under a single-user license.
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery (8.4V, 150mAh) Provide 1 hour autonomy running in obstacle avoidance mode. Provided in replacement of the 9V Battery of Hemisson Pack.
- Warranty extension to 2-year The solution to insure your investment.
Ref. HemiPackLuxe, 2-year warranty
Hemisson Super Educational Pack
Hemisson is a small ready to use autonomous programmable robot ideal for teaching a wide range of experiments in Science & Technology, including subjects like Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, etc. for students aged 7 – 77 from all over the world.
It includes :
- 2 Hemisson robots with 2 rechargeable batteries
- General I/O board - allows interfacing your own electronics.
- External Programmer - to re-flash the memory of your robot
- Ultra Sonic Sensor - provides a much longer detection range than the default Hemisson infrared sensors
- Linear Camera – it reads one line of 102 pixels in 256 level of grey
- LCD Screen – it provides a user interface to build interactive control program with your robot without PC
- Pic programmer
- ICD Interface - to connect to your In-Circuit Debugger from CCS
- USB Cable - to charge your robot simply connect to the serial port of your PC
- External Charger – to charge your robot without PC
- Remote control - standard RC5 compatible remote for the robot
- Bluetooth dongle – for wireless communication from your PC
- Arena – foldable rubber parts for constructing arena
- Felt pen - allows to plot the trajectory of the robot by fixing it in the slot in the centre of the robot.
- Screw driver - for mode selection
- Black tape – for line following experiments
- User manual
- 3D simulation software BotStudio – professional simulation software specifically for Hemisson
- OS for C programming – source code for autonomous applications
- Multimedia Teaching Environment - Teacher CD
- Multimedia Educational Environment – Student CD
- CCS C Compiler – Advanced C programming