The Smart Evo is available – place a brain in your K-Junior V2 or your design.
- ARM CPU @ 600 MHz, 256 MB RAM and 256 MB in flash
- Linux Angström distribution installed (Open embedded tools)
- A software library with examples
- Color Camera 752 x 480 pixels 30fps with an adjustable vertical angle
- Wifi connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 3 axis accelerometer
- 2 x Speaker (1W / each)
- 2 x microphone which can record stereo sound or can be used for sound positioning.
- 1 x USB host
- 1 x USB port (slave)
- User port with 2 PWM, 2 GPIO, 2 ADC and a serial port
- Stand alone capability if powered
- Flat and compact design (105 x 125 mm)
The Smart EVO can be used in two manners :
- Plugged on the K-Junior V2, it increases the possibilities of the K-Junior robot, allowing you to perform image processing on board. The 2 products combined together open a wide range of possibilities
- It can also be used as a powerful module on your own robot application or any of your custom project like intelligent security systems, interactive products, and many more.
ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE K-JUNIOR V2
(Ref. K-Junior Smart Evo), 1-year warranty
Find your local distributor.
- K-Junior slave firmware
- Development toolchain
- Development virtual machine
- Windows usb driver
- Environment settings file env.sh