Kilobot Controller Board
The Kilobot controller board with the KiloGUI interface can manage a large amount of robots at one time.
It can communicate with Kilobots below using infrared light allowing a user to:
- send a new program to all Kilobots at once.
- control the Kilobots such as pausing and powering on/off
- calibrating the motors
- debugging using the serial port
The Kilobot controller can program an individual Kilobot using the built-in ISP programmer. It can also connect to an individual Kilobot's serial output header so it can be displayed on a windows computer.
(Ref. Kilobot Controller Board), 1-year warranty
Find your local distributor.
- See Kilobot manual, chapters 3.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.2.3 and 4.3.4
- See inside file KiloGUI.zip.