K-Junior Super Educational Pack
K-Junior is a small ready to use autonomous programmable robot ideal for teaching a wide range of experiments in Science & Technology, including subjects like Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, etc. for students aged 7 – 77 from all over the world.
It includes :
- 2 K-Junior Robots - fully assembled and programmed with example of basic behaviours like obstacle avoidance, line following, TV remote control and dance demonstration.
- General I/O board - allows interfacing your own electronics.
- External Programmer - to re-flash the memory of your K-Junior
- Ultra Sonic Sensor - provides a much longer detection range than the default K-Junior infrared sensors
- Linear Camera – it reads one line of 102 pixels in 256 level of grey
- LCD Screen – it provides a user interface to build interactive control program with your robot without PC
- Pic programmer for K-Junior
- ICD Interface - to connect to your In-Circuit Debugger from CCS
- USB Cable - to charge your robot simply connect to the serial port of your PC
- External Charger – to charge your robot without PC
- Remote control - standard RC5 compatible remote for the K-Junior robot
- Bluetooth dongle – for wireless communication from your PC
- Arena – foldable rubber parts for constructing arena
- Felt pen - allows to plot the trajectory of the robot by fixing it in the slot in the centre of K-Junior.
- Screw driver - for mode selection
- Black tape – for line following experiments
- User manual - on the enclosed CD
- 3D simulation software from Automgen – professional simulation software specifically for K-Junior
- OS for C programming – source code for autonomous applications
- Multimedia Teaching Environment - Teacher CD
- Multimedia Educational Environment – Student CD
- CCS C Compiler – Advanced C programming