External Power Supply
For long-term experiments (e.g. genetic algorithms) the Koala can be powered and controlled via a tether cable using our Koala External Power Supply.
The Power Supply exists in two models: the Standard model with a simple tether cable, and the Deluxe model which includes a rotating contact to prevent the cable from twisting.
The external power supply package includes:
- Power supply (100-240VAC)
- Cable to connect the power supply to the wall outlet
- Tether cable to connect to the Koala robot
- Optional rotating contact to avoid cable twisting (Deluxe model only)
- A power supply converter that replaces the battery on-board the Koala
- The configuration is as shown below (RS232 cable and ceiling hook not included):
Please ask for a quote by email at info@k-team•com
Find your local distributor.