The K-Junior is the perfect robot to discover deeply the robotics. It comes with many features and sensors allowing you to be comfortable with today's robotic. The K-Junior can be purchased individually or in a didactic pack including all the material needed to create a course on robotics.
The K-Junior is so complete and powerful, that it can be a low cost research robot !
It takes the three K-Team standards which made the success of K-Team overs years : Smart, Simple and the Swiss quality.
This new version has these important updates:
- New Microcontroller, the PIC18F66K22 cadenced at 16Mhz instead of 8Mhz
- New motor management for more accuracy
- New management of the IR sensors for more accuracy
- New management of the buzzer, you can now produce notes on 4 octaves
- New battery management
- New, improved bluetooth management
- You can now read the battery value
- Still compatible with the K-Junior extension
Standard pack content:
- K-Junior Robot
Fully assembled and programmed with examples of basic behaviours like obstacle avoidance, line following, TV remote control and a dance demonstration.
- USB Cable
To charge your robot simply connect to the serial port of your PC.
- CD with K-Junior User's Manual
A clear manual to make your first steps with K-Junior.
This standard felt-pen allows to plot the trajectory of the robot by setting it in the slot in the center of K-Junior.
- Screw driver
For mode selection.
realistic 3D Simulator and robot programming (included for education), model of K-Junior included